Certificate of good conduct

  1. Last updated on

a) If you live abroad and wish to obtain an extract from the Belgian criminal record, you need to send a personal request by email to: Federal Public Service Justice - Central criminal record - strafregister@just.fgov.be.

Please specify in your request:

  • your name and first name
  • your address
  • your date and place of birth
  • the reason for your request

You can also attach a scan (pdf) of your identity card or passport (not compulsory).

The extract from the criminal record is issued free of charge.

b) If you wish to obtain an extract from the criminal record for a period of time during which you resided abroad, you must contact directly the authorities of the country concerned.

Some foreign authorities might charge a fee for issuing that document.

For a certificate of good conduct, please send your query to:

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Malaysia 
Consular Section 
Wisma Putra 
N°1, Jalan Wisma Putra, Presint 2 
62602 Putrajaya 
Tel: 03-8887 4000 
Website: www.kln.gov.my